AETIS Board elected for 2021
AETIS – the Association of Electronic Toll and Interoperable Service – held their annual General Assembly on March 25th, 2021.
Eva Tzoneva was re-elected as Chair of the Association, and Klaus Richter was elected as Secretary General. In parallel, Klaus will remain the Treasurer of AETIS.
The elected AETIS Board consists of 5 members:
- Eva Tzoneva, euroShell: AETIS Chair
- Klaus Richter, Axxes: AETIS Secretary General and AETIS Treasurer
- Francesco Cenci, Telepass: Board member, focusing on external relationships with Toll Chargers and Authorities
- Jorge Cunha, Via Verde: Board member, responsible for internal stakeholder alignment
- Bruno Launois, Eurotoll: Board member, involved in all activities and supporting technical discussions.